Thinking of selling your home / property on your own?
If your answer is yes there are many things that you should consider before proceeding without a licensed professional real estate consultant. Here are a few facts to consider and questions to ask yourself before deciding to "go it alone".
Top 10 Reasons for Realtor Representation:
- Optimize Sales Price.....have a completed FREE market analysis completed on your home by a real estate professional to determine the current market value. Over pricing your home will result in a much longer selling time or NO SALE at all. A lower than needed price will lose you money out of your pocket.
- Get Your Home Ready to Show .... a realtor can look at your home without emotional attachment and give suggestions on how to make your home show at its best to potential buyers.
- Maximize Your Properties Exposure
- Buyers are more Comfortable Contacting Agents .... most buyers are not going to want to share with you their private personal and financial information.
- Pre-Screen Potential Buyers....realtors can ensure your home is be shown to only serious and financially qualified buyers.
- Guard Against Misrepresentation
- Provide Buyers with Community Information
- Ensure YOUR Privacy, Confidentiality, & Safety
- Negotiate for Top Dollar .... Realtors are professional negotiators, have all comparative market information, and know the values of things can affect your sales price.
- Access to Customized Marketing Systems
Questions to ask Yourself:
- Do I have the time and availability to take calls and show the property ANYTIME? Especially to those unannounced visitors that want to see my home NOW!
- Do I know and have all the legally required forms, contracts, & disclosures to sell my home / property?
- Can I afford to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to advertise and market my home / property? (with a Realtor we pick up the tab even if your home/property doesn't sell)
- Can I afford to receive thousands less for my home than a CENTURY 21 agent can get me? (proper negotiation and the fact most buyers are going to know your not paying an agent and therefore reduce their offer right off the top).
- Can I afford to waste months of time and money only to end up hiring an agent anyway? (90% of all "For Sale By Owners" end up having to hire an agent to get their property sold).
It is my sincere hope this information is helpful and informative. Please contact me anytime for a " No Obligation" and "Free" consultation. You will find me to be a "Professional" and "NO Pressure" type of agent who will work very aggressively, keep you informed / updated on every aspect of the process, and do everything in my power to find a buyer for your home or property. I understand that your success is mine and that it is my reputation and future on the line. Most importantly I love nothing more than to be able to meet my clients needs and hang the"SOLD" sign out front so that you can proceed to your next step in your life!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Associate Broker-Century 21 Northland
Green, ABR, SFR
Quality Service Pinnacle Award Winner 2009-2018
Traverse City For Sale by Owner real estate listings - Traverse City homes for sale by owner